CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Thursday, November 25, 2010

FASHION ICON OF THE WEEK #2 : EMMA WATSON

Hello there pretty gorgeous girls ! Today, summergrapevines will show you the next fashion icon of the week which is THE STUNNING GORGEOUS EMMA CHARLOTTE DUERRE WATSON aka Emma Watson ! Okay, i bet everyone recognised her right ? She's playing one of the main role in HARRY POTTER as the adorable HERMIONE GRANGER. For your information, she's also a model for Burberry's Autumn Winter campaign in 2009. 

We chose her to be our fashion icon for this week because she loves fashion and she knows how to dress up. Lets check her style !


"I have Hermione to thank, in a weird way, for my sense of style. Playing this role, fashion was my way of expressing myself away from that school uniform. When I got the chance to dress myself, I was so thrilled to be able to be Emma and show a different side of myself. Maybe I would never have been this interested in fashion if I hadn’t played that role for so long and sometimes felt so constrained by being identified with her so much." - EMMA WATSON

xoxo,
summergrapevines

1 comments:

kay yea

emma watson my scanndal uh..x caye tgk neh~ ;p

http://kisahkayyea.blogspot.com/2010/11/oh-scandal-ku.html

Post a Comment